Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zombie Prom Contest winners!!!!

First of all I just want to thank everyone who participated! You all did a great job and I hope you all had fun!
I was up all last night with my mom and sister trying to figure out who the winner was it was a tie between first and second but I think we made a good choice.
Well off to what you have all been waiting for.

First place:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zombie Prom by JaclynDiAnn


Second place:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zombie Prom's Cutest Couple by ChanChanLee


Third place:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We're going to be late by Princessadeli


Honorable mention:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zombie by velvetina211


Again thank all of you guys for entering. This was a good first contest for me, but I hope to have a new one very soon!!

PS!!!!
I tired to post everyone Deviant art but the links just wont show, when I post it on DA I will do so!

0 comments: