Saturday, April 17, 2010

Booga Boo!

Alright so this is basicly a random post about stuff that is going on in my personal life...

First of all here is a random picture of me and Adella Dot.
>Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wooooooh random pictures!

Any-whooo tomorrow is my fathers birthday so we decided to do something fun. We went to Kennasaw (sp) for one of there historical festivals and went into some sort of museum. It was really neat and educational. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the old medical equipment. It was wicked!
So I took a few pictures but I don't really think you wanna see all of them but they did make me take a picture with each of them (my parents). Here they are...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh-Oh and by the end of the day I got a Hanni Tattoo. It is my sign which I think I might get it tattooed on me but I want to make it my own.

Anyways. Today is also the last day of the zombie contest. This contest was slow going but I have already picked the winners (unless so one wows me before midnight) I will post the results sometime tomorrow.

Just a few things are coming up in the next month I might talk about.

First off Prom is May 1st. Really excited. It will be my first prom. My dress is really cute and now all I have to do is decide what im doing to my hair.

Next is my birthday on June 6th. I will be 18 this year! Im really excited! I think Im going to go to little five points and spend some time down there. I can't wait!

Well last but not least I will be posting the next contest info stuff up later. Might be tonight might be next week who knows...but it will happen so look for it!

0 comments: