Saturday, April 10, 2010

D is for Decay..

This post is brought to you by the letter D...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So today hasn't been very promising with my lack of art. I really can't think of anything to draw, all Iv been drawing is dumb doodles and a strange sketch of Lily Munster. I really need to get some new inspiration and fast.

OH and I forgot to add this to yesterdays insane blog...I got a Skelanimal Bunny from my mom for Easter (Zombie Jesus day.) and it is so cute!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute huh?
Oh and yes that is the sketch of Lily in the background, I needed to cover up the crazy PC screen. I really need to clean my desk if you can't tell by the craziness in front of the bunny. :(

I was listening to my play-list yesterday and I have decided I need to change it, so there will be better and more music up soon here. OH and that reminds me I will have contest stuff up today. Ill post it in a separate blog that Ill link in my DA journal.

Alright well I need to get to posting about the contest..Hope your Saturday is great!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: