Sunday, April 11, 2010

Black and White TV and Movies....

Well after I drew Lily the other day I got a lot of comments about not knowing who she is or that she looks a lot like Morticia Addams.

This is the drawing....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is Lily Munster...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She is the mom from The Munsters an old black and white Tv show from the 60's.

Now here is Morticia...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She is the mom from the Addams family which started in 1938 as a comic later the be adapted into a black and white Tv show in the 60's also.

Both came out in 1964. So I understand why people would confuse Lily with Morticia but the looks are very different to me.

Anywho I will be doing a few more old black and white TV gals. I have already finished a sketch of Morticia and getting ready to start on The Bride. :)

0 comments: