Friday, April 9, 2010

Large update!!!!

I just want to start out saying how much I missed my blog! Iv been having issues with my blogging mind lately so hopefully I have concord that now. Alright lets get started!!

First of all I would like to just like to share a few things about my personal life with you guys.
A few days ago I made cup cakes. First time ever making them and them turning out looking like cup cakes. Pink frosting is yummy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another thing that happened recently is that I got my redunculusly long hair cut before prom.

On to Art stuff!!!

Well art has kinda been on the back burner for a while now but Im hoping that will change soon. I have given up on my Emilie Autumn drawing simply because Im just not happy with it, but I will have new stuff soon I hope.
Just finished a sketch of the Little Mermaid. I thought I would do something different.. Here is the sketch...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im just about to upload it and color. I hope to have it up in a few hours. (Wish me luck!)
I Think Im going to spend the rest of the day working on new stuff for you guys.

Oh one last thing!

NEW CONTEST STUFF WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW BOTH HERE AND DEVIANT ART!

0 comments: