Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zombie Prom Contest INFO!

Alright so there arn't many rules but I just need to make a few things clear first. This is a 'for fun' contest. Meaning there will be winners but no prizes. This is because I want to see how it goes before I put a butt load of money into it, but seeing as though this is my first contest I want to get a feel of how it is going to be. But that might change so who knows. But I hope that you enter anyways because it doesn't have a huge prize. I mean if you can think of something small we could do (seeing as though I am gainfully unemployed and broke.) please tell me. But anyways back on what I was saying. There wont be prizes but there will be three winners. I will post the top three here and on DA in order and the winner will be crowned Zombie Queen 2010 :) haha.

Anyways here are the rules.
1)You have to draw something original, please don't upload someone's work.
2)Must be a new drawing, can't be a drawing you have done in the past and decide to upload. Sorry.
3)Must stay on theme. The theme is Zombie Prom.
4)No nudity....but yall knew that.

See how simple was that. haha.

Now of when this contest will end. Today is the starting day to get your entry's ready and posted but the contest will not end until March 30th (last day in March.) A nice long dead line so take your time and have fun with it.

When you have uploaded your entry please ether comment here with the link or on DA with the link to your entry. I will have a folder just for them so you can go and see others entrys.

Oh and also if you want post a quick description of how your zombie came to be. What is there favorite thing to eat and where do they catch there victims. (Remember this is Prom so it should be in a school or ball room or something along those lines.) Your zombie can be a boy or a girl it doesn't really matter but I would hope it is a girl being as though the title is Zombie QUEEN lol. But I can make exceptions.

Also this contest will be judged by a few people, not just me so it will be fair for everyone.

So GO GET STARTED!

If you have any questions post them here or go to this link :

0 comments: