Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy busy...

Alright so I woke up this morning and found that my most resent submission to DA 'Leech jar mistake' has 76 views in only 12hrs. Im so happy because it isn't done like most of my drawings, this one is actually draw traditionally. I haven't uploaded and colored many traditional pieces but I think I will keep going and see how it goes. I'm really proud of my little B13 girls, people seem to be interested in them which is amazing!


Now on to other things. I have such a long todo list. Both art wise and other. Got to clean my room for one, good lord. It looks like a bomb went off in here....scary.

But one thing I know I want to get finished is my zombie foe entry. I haven't even started it and I feel bad. I already have three entrys so far and they are great! Can't wait to see the rest!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments: