Monday, February 15, 2010

Art trade, Block 13 girls, and funny random stuff.

First off I just wanted to share the art trade that I did with StraightJacketManiac over on Deviant art.
Here is her half:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Link to her DA: http://straightjacketmaniac.deviantart.com/

My half:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Im really glad she liked it and I just thought Lady Belladonna looked great in her style!!!

Now on the the next thing.....Block 13 girl. Just idea I was bouncing around in my head but I have finally decided to do it. They are a hand full of OC's who will have a background story and a mental disorder to go along with it. Each girl will have something differant. Hopefully I can get each one drawn before the end of the week and have to storys ready soon after.

Here are some of the names:
Miss Stella
Lady Mercy
Lady Belladonna
Mistress Plumb
Miss Orpha
Mistress Permelia

I have already posted a drawing of both Lady Belladonna and Mistress Plumb on my DA check it out here:
http://reekaann.deviantart.com/art/B13SW-Asylum-Picnic-154147168

Last but not least I found this video really funny and I thought I would share it with you. :D

0 comments: