Saturday, February 13, 2010

Changes.

If you haven't already noticed I have been making changes to the blog a lot as of late. I have a new background and title. :) Im trying to make this look as good as possible and user friendly. I will also be replacing the picture at the top soon to something made just for the blog. Real excited about it. :)

In other news my photoshop is still acting up. Im really unsure what is going on with it. Everything looks so blurry. I wish I could find a copy of Gimp that would work on my PC. :( But I just can't. But Im gritting my teeth and waiting to see what happens.

Oh and I might post my snow pictures here soon and maybe some of Adella (my bear.) I hope to be updating a lot more then I have been. I hope!

LOOK!!! Its almost done!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: