Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feelings of Death Doom and Distruction!

Alright so it has been brought to my attention that the comment section hates life and will not let anyone use it....not even me. I am still working on it I promise! Also I apologize for just starting this posting a blog and leaving for a while. I was just really busy with school. It has been stressful considering I have 200 things to do in 2 weeks before I leave for Honor band for my sister. Blah!

But I feel really bad for those of you who follow me on Deviant art. I just kinda stopped posting things but I tried to make it up and post two new drawings! (I hope you guys like it!)

Oh and Im going to start a new project soon! I got my hands on the Two disc Emilie Autumn CD Opheliac (sp). I will post more details about it soon I promise!

Well It is a bit early and nothing has happened so far today so I might update alittle later tonight. So Tata for now darlings.

3 comments:

Mistress Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mistress Ann said...

AHHH I got it to work! Post your comments now!

heavyrain said...

Your new project should certainly prove exciting. I am interested to hear more about it.