Sunday, January 31, 2010

Emilie Autumn Project information.

Alright so here is the deal with this project I have been talking about for a few days..

I now have the Emilie Autumn two disc Opheliac CD and I can't stop listening to it. So I am going to hold myself to a challenge. Within the month of February I am going to draw one picture for each song.. there are 24 songs/poems.
Song listing:

Disc 1 songs:
01. Opheliac
02. Swallow
03. Liar
04. The Art Of Suicide
05. I Want My Innocence Back
06. Misery Loves Company
07. God Help Me
08. Shalott
09. Gothic Lolita
10. Dead Is The New Alive
11. I Know Where You Sleep
12. Let The Record Show
13. The Art Of Suicide (Acoustic Version)

Disc 2 songs:
01. Thank God I'm Pretty
02. Dominant
03. 306
04. Gloomy Sunday
05. Asleep (originally by "The Smiths")
06. Mad Girl (Acoustic Version)
07. Thank God I'm Pretty (Acoustic Version)
08. Largo for Violin by J. S. Bach
09. Marry Me
10. Poem: How To Break A Heart
11. Poem: Ghost
12. Poem: At What Point Does A Shakespeare Say

There are 28 days in February so I think I will try and draw one every day.
Each one will be posted both on my Deviant-art and here. Each one will have the date, how long it took and the song title. At the end of Feb. I think I will make a video or something showing each song and picture so you can see how they go along. I can't wait to get started!

What do you think?

0 comments: