Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh my Oh my......

Wow it has been a while since I have updated this thing. :( I really am sorry about that.

Lots and lots have been going on since my last post but one HUGE thing is that my birthday was yesterday! Guess who can buy lotto tickets!!! Hahaha. The day kinda blew but all my lovely friends over at Deviatart were so kinda and made me lots of cute things. I will have a blog recognizing those people. :)

On to other things. I have deiced to continue with the contest! The contest will end on July 17th at 12:00 Am. Hope lots more people enter, I only have 2 enterys! I will post more about that in my next journal on DA.

Oh also Im out for summer! Really excited about that! I will have lots and lots of time to work on my art now. All I have to do is find more inspiration. Been lackin for the past few weeks. Oh well Ill find something to do.

New art:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Oh and here is a walk through I forgot to upload....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

-Erica

0 comments: